Tuesday, September 4, 2012

sham

the ridiculousness of my life...

the moment trumps long term.  it shouldn't but it does most of the time.  it's affecting me and my family.  it's affecting my entire life and everyone i come into contact with, i would expect. 
it's quite obvious that all decisions should be made with thoughtfulness taking into account the short term gain and long term cost (and vice verse, to be accurate).  why is it, then, that most often, short term is all we look at. 
we know it, but often we shut our brains down to accomplish what we want short term.  i have moments of revelation AFTER always.  moments of revelation BEFORE are not quite as consistent. 
i want to live here...right now!  i want to enjoy everything about my life! i do!  the minutiae seem to get in the way...or does it?

No comments: